Liked the fact that you had a System of a Down song in the background, overall a pretty solid flash. The HIV Virus part was hilarious.
When I was in the line to pre-order my coppy of Brawl a few months ago (Around Christmas) THREE people asked if Wiis were in stock WHILE I was standing in line and one while I was walking out the store. Hilarius mainly because it's true.
Honestly...the only one I liked was the portal one
There wasn't a single part in the first two that even made me smile... Personall... not to be mean or anything... but in my personal opinion... the first two sucked. HOWEVER! The last one I found absolutely in every way completely hilarius. If it was a lone one I would rate it a 9 or 10... however since it is followed previusly by what is in my opinion a load of crap... it would have to deserve a 3 or maybe a 4 at best... still, the credits were also rather empresive and the very end (After the credits wich were too funny) was both clever and hilarius while the rest was just stupid (And I am typically a fan of stupid gorey bloody violence I just found it to be meaningless) I don't know if I'm missing anything...but I just believe the first two seperately (In my opinion) should've been blammed and feel the final one is what is keeping this alive for MANY people. Still I guess I'll be nice just for the sake of the Portal reference and give it a 5/10 wich translates over to a 2/5. I just didn't see it.
It was kind of like Robot Chicken.
Except it was funny.
I feel the same
I can remember saying "Oh god No" turning my computer off scanning for viruses checking ALL possible sources about the delay... it ruined my day... but the flash was entertaining.
Out of all the stereotypes this is by far the most true, as far as accurate stereotypes. (Yes I know not ALL WoW players are like this but SO many are) Funny as hell. Can't wait for Season 2.
By the way Som1normal I beleive a movie about Jewish terrorists would actually be funny as hell.
I only wish you would've included the guy from Bioshock.
Different then what I expected but still great.
1. Sauron's voice... bad... the other three you did it much better in.
2. Gandalf's voice kind of annoyed me a little bit
3. Animation was what I expected.
1. Good voices for everyone else.
2. The narrating made it all the better
3. Funny throughout, one part made me laugh out loud (That's a big deal)
1. No-one seems to understand the concept of the "story book effect" it is made it look that way on purpose during The main Hobbit story.
2. In all honesty... I've noticed something about a lot of these reviews... they watch the flash, and then complain your making them again and how is is absolutely horrible and how you should've never been born etc... for the love of god, IF YOU'RE GOING TO RATE THS BAD BECAUSE LEGENDARY FROG MADE IT AND YOU HATE HIM, DON'T WATCH IT! Personally your my favorite flash artist.
Note: I would've typically reviewed this a 10 but I'm much more strict with the "Stars" of Newgrounds. And I do use the term "Star" lightly (No offense)
That was hilarius....I play WoW myself and i was dyin laughin the entire time. I would like to see a story told though amd Undead's point of veiw. But who cares this was great! Only one really noticable thing...and i cant remember it but it was one of the best ever!
LOL JUST FINISHED WATCHIN
Im, listenin to the end song while writing this....sadly its cut short but I hav on i-pod so still happy. MUCH BETTER! I thought that was really really really reallyx100 (didnt feel like doing wut I did last time) good and spiffy and chaotic. Well.........thats all!
newgrounds.com — Your #1 online entertainment & artist community! All your base are belong to us.