Biology vs. Chemistry Biology vs. Chemistry

Solid.

Liked the fact that you had a System of a Down song in the background, overall a pretty solid flash. The HIV Virus part was hilarious.

Wii Are Sold Out Wii Are Sold Out

So true

When I was in the line to pre-order my coppy of Brawl a few months ago (Around Christmas) THREE people asked if Wiis were in stock WHILE I was standing in line and one while I was walking out the store. Hilarius mainly because it's true.

Badly Drawn Dawg Series 3 Badly Drawn Dawg Series 3

Honestly...the only one I liked was the portal one

There wasn't a single part in the first two that even made me smile... Personall... not to be mean or anything... but in my personal opinion... the first two sucked. HOWEVER! The last one I found absolutely in every way completely hilarius. If it was a lone one I would rate it a 9 or 10... however since it is followed previusly by what is in my opinion a load of crap... it would have to deserve a 3 or maybe a 4 at best... still, the credits were also rather empresive and the very end (After the credits wich were too funny) was both clever and hilarius while the rest was just stupid (And I am typically a fan of stupid gorey bloody violence I just found it to be meaningless) I don't know if I'm missing anything...but I just believe the first two seperately (In my opinion) should've been blammed and feel the final one is what is keeping this alive for MANY people. Still I guess I'll be nice just for the sake of the Portal reference and give it a 5/10 wich translates over to a 2/5. I just didn't see it.

How to Keep an Idiot Busy How to Keep an Idiot Busy

I won!

And it's true! I do have way to much time on my hands...that last block was driving me crazy I thought I would NEVER get it... *Reads title*...oh god damnit...

Dots Noble Adventure Dots Noble Adventure

not bad

not bad needed a little bit more challenge and more levels and sound effects when you die butnot bad I liked it a good bit ol chap.

PCpr0gramer responds:

Yeah I think I might make a death sequence for the next update.

Eugene's Dance Party Eugene's Dance Party

New

A new oulook on an oldschool twist...Not bad